Interview with Indian Travel Blogger – Sunny Deval from Himachal Tourist Places
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi, I’m Sunny Deval from Himachal, the founder of blog "Himachal Tourist Places". By profession I’m an Internet Marketing Expert as well as Travel Guest Blogger and love to share travelling experience. In this blog you will see many popular travel destinations, Adventure Spots, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Sightseeing Attractions etc. of Himachal Pradesh.
Exploring travel destinations of the world where we meet new people and taste the local traditional cuisine. I think travelling to new place is best for our body, mind and soul.
Himachal Tourist Places | AlexaRank: 2,733,427
A Travel Blog By Sunny Deval - Places of Pure Soul
Free & Paid both
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
In 2014, I came to know about blogging. Before that I was not aware of it. I started working with MNC Company as an Internet Marketing Executive and now I know better about blogging and other things related to digital marketing. I was very inspired by my Team Leaders Mr. Sanju Kmr and Mr. Deepak Patel in that company where i worked. They are really talented.
I learnt many things about Blogging and SEO from them. I also want to mention another person name Mr. Ranjeet and we call him Hacker and other names are Mr. Nitin Kapur(Link Builder & Cache Expert), Mr. Abhishek Chauhan, Mr. Sumit Bidan, Mr. Satendra Singh and last one Mr. Anoop Gupta. They are also talented in their niche. I have also learnt from them.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
When I step-in blogging platform, I was not sure that I will learn many things about it. Day by day learning about blogging keeps me on top.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I am getting e-mails about guest posting to my own blog from many travel companies and I am happy with this achievement!
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have handled all Australian projects and they are very popular brand over there and also collaborate with Indian brands as well.
6. What is your primary income source?
First is from my job and second one is from guest blogging. I am also getting income from my Apple Orchard’s that is in Himachal (My Native Place).
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Yoast SEO Plug-in
2. Google Analytics
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
As google is updating their search quality algorithm day by day, so need to create a quality and meaningful content for user. Don’t confuse user by your content.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
One of my friend recommended this site. After working on it i am recommending it with my friends circle and also in social networks. Skill Infinity a great platform for new and expert bloggers.