Interview with Nistha Saraf: Founder of FashioNistha, a Fashion & Lifestyle blog
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
This is Nistha Saraf, a fashion and lifestyle blogger from Pune. My blog goes by the name, Fashionistha. I am married to the most beautiful person which is the reason why I have been able to share my fashion space with all through my blog. Can't thank him ever enough. My love for clothes and styling has led me here today.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I am an MBA by qualification and was into my 9 to 5 job, I still am. Coming from a small city I never really knew that there is a platform for fashion lovers where they can share their love for fashion. Sooner I got to learn about fashion blogging, I decided to start a blog of my own. It all happened in a span of 3 months.
Thanks to everyone who helped me right when I needed. To name a few, The Snob Journal, Juhi Godambe and My Black Skirt were my inspirations. I fell for lot more bloggers and their styling after I embarked on this beautiful journey.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
How to market myself was my biggest challenge. It's an ocean of bloggers and coming out with your own uniqueness was another biggest challenge. With time, I came to realize that I just have to be consistent, honest and dedicated to my work and the things should fall in place. That's the rule I am living by.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Nothing specific but to have collaborated with so many brands in a span of a few months got me to believe that I am heading in the right direction. I am overwhelmed and grateful to all who approached me for collaborating for they put their trust in me and my work. That's the achievement for me!
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, I have worked with Caratlane, Flyrobe, Zaful, Tsara, Mcaffeine, Rosegal, Ryaal, etc.
6. What is your primary income source?
My job as an Operations Manager.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Choose right: Wordpress, SEO and Social Media Management!
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Be disciplined and honest about your work. Also maintain consistency. It's not going to be an easy journey but you will make it!.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is a great platform for bloggers, indeed! You can have sessions of brands and bloggers meet in different cities and let the two connect more.