1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Howdy Blogger's, I am Vaibhav Kulkarni "Blogger By Passion, Civil Engineer By Profession" as a 90s kid I was always fascinated about technology and internet. I started my online career 3 years back with no idea and money in pocket. I started few blogs/websites but most of them fail, but what I gain is complete knowledge of blogging and digital marketing.
In Feb 2017 I officially started The Mind Feed - How To & Tutorials, here at The Mind Feed we share a complete tutorial and how to post with appropriate images and videos to help user understand better. I look forward to continuing this journey of mine and keep sharing useful tutorials with people.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I have started some websites one of them was to share inspirational quotes and motivational content as I have huge role of these thing in my life. The another website I worked on was a Civil Engineering Community website in order to grow interest and contacts of students in the industry but as I said both were not big success, hence I started The Mind Feed as I was always good at solving computer related problems and I have seen some famous bloggers like Harsh Agrawal and Amit Agrawal.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
As a non-computer related field blogger I faced lots of challenge but at the end my problem solving ability saved me and here I am now. But here are few things I would like to share.
One of the major challenge I faced and every blogger face is about how to generate traffic? To overcome this I tried almost every possible way but only few work, here are the ways you can generate traffic;
1. Create a awesome video about your blog post and upload it to YouTube with your article link.
2. Using social media sites to share your blog posts.
3. Guest posting (Very Important & Most Recommended)
4. Join blogging communities (I hope that u did already)
5. Grow some alternate (Facebook page, Instagram page) and engage audience.
I hope this things will work for you.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
The biggest achievement I received in the journey of blogging is "Self confidence, Love and respect from people" During blogging I have not just grown my blog but also my complete life . The another big thing I achieved is great friends and family of 9.8K on Instagram and 1.1K on Facebook.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I received few offers from brands but I don't find it trusted and reliable hence not accepted any, but I am always open to work with genuine brands.
6. What is your primary income source?
My primary income sources are AdSense, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
The 3 best blogging tool I will suggest are as follows;
1. Grammarly ( For Grammar)
2. Yoast SEO (For SEO)
3. Canva (For Thumbnails & Graphics)
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Treat your blog just like a brand and forget about money. Money will be always a by-product of hard work.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
If you are here on Skill Infinity, you can feel the positivity of this platform. The founder of Skill Infinity aka Rahul Gupta itself is such a nice and helpful person and I am delighted to be a part of Skill Infinity Community. There is no advice I would like to give as Rahul Gupta working too hard to maintain and grow the quality of Skill Infinity.