Fastread Provide All Education Informationhttps://www.info.fastread.in/
Fastread is trying to bring innovative features for our users, like read on the website complete and latest information about all the old and new government schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and see the list of all states and central government schemes launched by...
Guest Post GuidelinesFastRead.in entertains only original and quality articles. Before submitting article on this site, read the following Content Guidelines.
1. You must be the original author / owner of each article presented on this site.
2. Your article should have more than 500 words. Any article below 500 words will be rejected.
3. Do not submit copied articles from books, magazines or any other document. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, then your account and IP can be banned and all your pre-submitted articles can be removed from the site.
4. Do not send any articles that contain hate, negative reviews, ethnicity or any other illegal material.
5. Do not include any affiliate links or any type of hyperlink in the body of your article.
6. Do not submit any articles already on the Internet.
And of course not
1. Your article should contain appropriate English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
2. Your article should not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or content unattended content for which the author does not have special rights.
3. Your article should not be written as being sensitive to press releases, news articles or time.
4. Your article should not be self-serving or promotional content in the article title, body or summary.
5. Your article should not be on the side of negative content for any product, company, individual or group.
6. Your article should not contain invalid or highly controversial content.
7. Your article should not resubmit the material, or content, similar to your prior submission.
8. Your article should not be read as a blog post or a personal email, letter or other correspondence.
9. Your article should not contain information that promotes unethical internet activities, business practices or anything that will create a poor user experience for web users.