TRIPS AND BOOKS
Best of TRIPS AND BOOKS in one placehttps://www.tripsandbooks.com
The name says it all – this channel is about “Trips and Books”. I am sharing my travel stories, along with the summaries of books - that I read while travelling around the world. **How is TRIPS AND BOOKS different from other travel/book blogs?** Unlike other trav...
Guest Post Guidelines1. Posts must be 100% original. This means: No plagiarism; and No self-plagiarism (copy of your own prior published content) too.
2. Posts must be "Pitch Free": We encourage your writing to share your expertise, information, insights, and ideas with our audience. But avoid selling a product or recommend a particular product/service.
3. If you write about an experience involving a client or business partner, you must disclose the relationship in the article.
4. Post Length: roughly around 800-1200 words; avoid longer than 1500 words. We do love longer posts, but our team is small and limited for time.
5. Paragraphs : Always try to keep your paragraphs short, max 3-5 sentences; Short paragraphs are easier to understand and digest for the readers.
6. Please choose catchy headline and images.
With all the above checked, please share a draft post.