What is Google Adsense and How to Make Money With It
If you are looking to increase the traffic on your website then you have reached the correct place as today we will discuss how you can use third party service properly to increase your website visitors.
What is Google Adsense?
As the name suggests, Google AdSense false launched by Google in 2003 and is the most popular advertising program present on the internet. It is a great way for site owners to improve their website traffic.
It works on a per-click basis and each click helps the publisher to earn 68% of the amount of the money earned. Google AdSense can also help to increase website traffic of the publishers.
Advantages of using Google AdSense
Google AdSense is widely used by webmasters as according to the facts around 10 million websites are currently using Google AdSense. There are a few advantages of Google AdSense which makes it stand out of the crowd:
- The security offered: Google works as an inter mediator between the advertiser and the publisher. It is completely transparent and authentic in its approach as all the necessary metrics can be easily tracked by both parties. Moreover, Google guarantees the security and protection of the data of the advertisers as well as the publishers.
- It is Free! YES: You read that right, you can earn without giving anything in. It is an absolutely free program that won't cost you a penny. No registration fee, no fee at all!
- Eligibility requirements are easy:The requirements that are needed to be meant are quite easily accepted and met. Which actually implies that even if your blog or website is brand new, you can still monetize it up.
- Easy to operate: Although Google AdSense may seem like a professional task it is absolutely simple and easy to understand. the users only have to accomplish a few simple steps throughout which they are offered Google assistant which makes it hassle-free to use.
- Numerous ad formats: another benefit offered by this advertising program is that you will find a lot of Ad formats in which you can advertise. It offers advertisements in HTML running text images video ads, etc, and that too in different sizes. the publishers are free to show their creativity to generate more revenue for the advertisers.
How Does AdSense Work?
Now that you are aware about the Adsense a little let us give you a better idea about how Google Adsense works. This process has two steps : first is to create an AdSense account and second is to add AdSense ads to your website and third is to set up payment information.
- First Step: the first step is to go to the Google AdSense website in order to create an account when your AdSense account is created and associated with a Google account you can proceed further.
- Second Step: Second step requires you to check that your website is eligible and adheres to the Adsense guidelines provided by Google in order to pass this death you will be required to add AdSense code to your site so that the Google crawler can access the content that is put up on your website. During the step and until you are fully approved the ads by Axel will not be shown and the Hidden by default when your application is accepted it will start to show and you will get paid according to the clicks.
- Third Step: The third and final step in the application process is to add your payment information in order to receive the same, at the end of the month once you have passed the minimum lime of $100 Google verify your postal address by sending you a confirmation code in order to make sure that the information you have provided is correct.
Types and Formats of Google AdSense Ads
Adsense offers a variety of ad types that you may like to run on your website. Some of the types of Adsense ads offered by Google Adsense are as follows:
This type of Adsense ads makes use of words either as an Ad Unit that contains one offer or a link unit that shall contain a list of offers. And thereby, these usage of words can be customized and comes in all variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box or text /link in accordance to the feel of your website .
This type of AdSense ads are graphic advertisements. They also come in a variety of sizes that you can choose in accordance to your taste. You can also choose and add field option that mixes both text and image advertisements.
3. Rich Media:
This type of AdSense ads are the kind of ads that are interactive, These types can include flash videos and HTML. This can be seen as a creative way to lure the audience.
This type of AdSense ads includes advertisement through videos. Best suited for blogs offering video content.
5. Animated image:
This type shall include animated images as a type of advertisement.
6. AdSense for search:
This type of Adsense ads allows you to have a Google search bar on your blog or website. So whenever a user enters a term and conductor research, thereby search result page open with AdSense ads likewise in the previous types you can customize the color scheme of the search page in order to harmonize the color of the Search Box with your website.
How Much Can You Earn With AdSense?
This has been a very commonly and frequently asked question from many bloggers. Now, How much money you can earn with AdSense is dependent on certain factors.
- The first factor depends on the amount of traffic that is being generated on your websites or blogs. The more traffic, more is the probability of the audience to click on the ads.
- The second factor that matters is the type of traffic. This is an important fact because the type of traffic shall determine the readers or the audience interest. For instance, that could mean that a certain type of audience shall be interested in a certain ad that you have chosen to be shown on your website or blog.
- Third factor is the number of advertisers in your Niche.
- Another factor is the type of content that your website consists of. The content of your website shall generate you the trust of the audience as well as a certain type of content that is reliable would make your customers buy the product from your website. For example if you have a travel blog and you advertise a certain kind of backpack, the bond of trust that is built shall make you earn faithful customers as well as a commission.
- The position of your Adsense ads is also a highly important factor you must keep in mind before placing the ads on your screen page.
How to make money with Google AdSense
Making money out of Google sense is a pretty easy task and with quality content and write advertisements anybody can achieve it. As per the facts, Google charges advertisers on the basis of per add click. In this case, the publisher will get 68% of each click amount and the rest will be earned by Google itself.
There are certain ways through which you can boost up getting more clicks on the advertisements through your website and some of these tips are as follows:
- Using the CPC map tool to estimate the average cost per click in the respective niche: The earning from Google AdSense can vary depending upon the niche of the various advertisements. For instance, in the United States, the most worthy niche is online education and marketing, insurance, and advertising. Therefore, the bloggers who work in these expensive niches, will most probably on the most through Google AdSense.
- Using a keyword magic tool to estimate the CPC of a particular keyboard: The keyword magic tool is the largest tool having the largest database all over the world. According to a survey in August 2019, the keyword magic tool had more than 14.6 billion keyword database. Moreover, the tool is quite easy to use by any layman as all you need to do is enter any keyword related to your topic and within a fraction of seconds numerous keywords search regarding the topic will popup. The user can also check the competition and volume of search as per each keyword.
- Achieving more traffic: The traffic on your website is the most important factor when it comes to earning from Google AdSense. Even if you have the most expensive ads on your website but there are not any viewers, then you will not be able to earn money. Google AdSense basically pays you on per click basis on your website by the visitors. Therefore it is mandatory to have good content on your website and only then the Google AdSense can help you earn money.
Hence it is pretty easy to earn from Google AdSense and is much less hectic than most of the people expect it to be. Hope you're now well known about the Google Adsense Program and how it could benefit you! Don't forget to share it with your friends & fellow Bloggers...