The Web Chronicles of Two Bedouinshttps://www.doibedouin.com
Two souls with similar minds came across each other in one of the divine lands in the lap of the Himalayas. Similarities synced through traveling and beyond and hence the name DoiBedouin, doi meaning duo or two in Romanian and bedouin from beduin in Old French meaning n...
Guest Post Guidelines1. I only accept article that are travel related. It may be Destination Itineraries, Reviews of Hotels or Specialty Topics of places. You may visit my site to get the ideas.
2. All content must be original and not have been published elsewhere on the web. Written content should be a minimum of 800 words.
3. Along with your post, please send at least 5-6 good quality high resolution photos relevant to the post.
4. Any data or reference to another source must be linked to that source.
5. No linking to low-value websites or blogs or affiliate links. Any commercial links in your submission will be deleted.
6. I may edit submissions for grammar and spelling. If your content needs to change significantly, I’ll ask permission first. I may add additional links, visual content or affiliate content in and around your post.
7. I will add bio at the end of the guest post linking back to your website/blog, and also share your post on the relevant Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/ Pinterest/Mix). Kindly send me a brief bio and a 300px photo of yourself for the bio section.
8. You need to share it on your social platforms too.