Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy ("Policy") applies to all content and materials available on our website ("Website"). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content on our Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement to us in accordance with the procedures outlined in this Policy.
1. Notification of claimed infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to us in accordance with the procedures outlined in this Policy. To be effective, your counter-notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
3. Repeat infringers
We will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted works. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected].