Best Adsense Approval Within 24 Hour Latest Tricks That Works in 2023
Google Adsense is one of the best monetizations for blogs and websites. In our previous posts, we have already discussed the various by which you can make a good amount of money from your blog if you don't have a Google Adsense. Google Adsense has its own importance. If you are a professional blogger and can rank your website in Google Search results, then Google Adsense can do wonders for you.
If you target the right profitable keywords then you can increase the overall revenue from your blog. There are a lot of Indian Bloggers who earn a huge amount of money from Google Adsense. But all this is possible if you have an active Google Adsense Account. Google has become very choosy nowadays.
It has become very selective when it comes to approving Adsense applications. There are many bloggers out there who have tried more than 5-6 times but every time they apply, Google rejects their Adsense application. Today, in this post we are going to tell you how to get Google Adsense approval in the first attempt.
How To Get Google Adsense Approved in First Attempt
1. Read Basic Policy to Get AdSense Approval
Although Adsense policies are the main reason for a blog's disapproval, they are crucial to maintaining a reliable advertising platform. Follow the AdSense Rules and Policies if you wish to be approved for AdSense. Check the policy listings as a result.
- Illegal content
- Misuse of intellectual property
- Threatened or endangered species
- Anything that is harmful or offensive Encouraging dishonest behavior
- misleading information
- Unwanted or malicious software
- sexually graphic material
- brides from overseas
- Adult themes in family content
- Child sexual abuse and exploitation
These are the guidelines for AdSense content approval. If you're interested in learning more, click the link I've provided below.
2. You Need to Write Unique Content: Google Hates Plagiarism
Yes, Google hates plagiarized content. Google loves sites that have unique, fresh content. As soon as you set up WordPress on your blog and install all the necessary plugins, it is time to start creating content for your blog. You should ensure that you have good writing skills and a good knowledge of Grammar. Start writing unique content related to your blog niche. Initially, I would suggest you write detailed content which is well-researched.
Keep the content unique. Do not copy it from other blogs because Google is much smarter than you and it would know if you do so. So, better avoid plagiarism to avoid getting banned from Google, later on! A lot of bloggers are excited to get Google Adsense approved. In lack of patience, they copy content from other blogs and paste in on their blog, but don't forget Google is not a 2-year-old kid. It will catch it! You can read some offline and online sources to get an idea about the topic. Just google your topic and you will find a lot of content that will rank on Page 1 of Google as well. Get more and more information about the topic so that you can write without breaking the flow. Write 20-25 high-quality unique content before applying for Google Adsense.
Bonus Tip: Do not use Copyright Images on your Blog.
3. Your Domain's Age
When submitting an application for Google AdSense, it is crucial to evaluate the age of your website, blog, or domain. An old domain or old website receives quick AdSense approval.
You will receive rapid AdSense approval if the Recommended Age of your domain and website is greater than 15 days to 1 month. [Suggested 30 days]
And if you apply after a month, be sure to write a new post on your website every day until you receive approval.
4. Template & Theme Error
Use AdSense Friendly themes or templates to gain speedy approval if you need AdSense approval. In the section below, I've also mentioned a few Blogger and WordPress themes or templates that are AdSense-friendly.
Best AdSense-Friendly Template For Bloggers
|Flexspot Magainze Blogger Template||Check Here|
|Air Flex – Magazine & News Blogger Template||Check Here|
|Light Speed – Blogging & Responsive Blogger Template||Check Here|
|Glassiki – Advance & faster Blogger Templates||Check Here|
|SEO Engine – Responsive & Faster Blogger Template||Check Here|
Best AdSense-Friendly Template For WordPress
|Generatepress- Highly recommended for AdSense approval||Check Here|
|Astra – Highly Optimized for SEO||Check Here|
|Schema – Responsive Theme for SEO-Friendly Websites||Check Here|
|Genesis – Fast Loading SEO Theme||Check Here|
|Divi – Popular WordPress Theme for SEO||Check Here|
5. Don't Forget To Make the Necessary Pages
You may have very good content and everything that Google loves but still, you might be missing something very important. Do you know what's that? The blog pages. There are four basic pages that are must before you Apply for Google Adsense. Making these pages increases your chance of getting your Google Adsense approved in the first attempt itself. Let us read what are those 4 important blog pages.
- About Us: An About us page gives information to the readers about the site owners, the team which is behind the blog and when it was started. Your readers may wish to know more about the background of the writers and if they really have deeper knowledge about the niche in which they are writing. A lot of brands look for this page before they show interest in a paid collaboration with you. Having this page creates and authority in the eyes of Google.
- Disclaimer: This page has its own importance and one should consider it before applying for Google Adsense. Here you can explain from what sources the information is published on your blog and that you are not responsible if any user interprets your information incorrectly. For example, if you have a health and wellness blog then you may add a disclaimer that one should consult a doctor first if the problem is critical and so & so...
- Contact us page: Add this page on your blog. This page helps your site visitors to reach you easily. Brands also look for this page if they wish to contact the site admin for paid collaborations.
6. Use your Own Gmail account to Apply for Google Adsense
To apply for Google Adsense it is better that you should use your own email. Google keeps sending updates and notifications about your Adsense application, Adsense updates, errors etc so better to use your own Gmail account.
7. Don't Make mistakes while Filling out the Google Adsense Application
Google Adsense form must be filled in correctly. No wrong information should be entered there. Some bloggers enter the wrong blog URL in excitement. So, make sure that you do not do this mistake and enter the correct URL of your blog. You can open your blog and then copy the blog address. Google asks you to enter the blog name in one column, add it without making any errors. Cross-check the information you have entered before clicking on the final submit button.
5. Keep a Check on Your Content
Your blog should be informative and you should share unique and genuine information on your blog. Google has a policy page and there it has clearly mentioned that what all categories of content is not allowed on Google. Google hates the following type of content:-
- Pornographic content or nudity
- Pirated stuff
- Selling Drugs
- Illegal activities
6. Make Sure Your Age is 18+
Google application form clearly mentions that the one who is applying for Google Adsense must be at least of 18 years. Google will not allow you to apply for Google Adsense if that condition doesn't meet. So, if you are below 18 you need to wait for some time and apply when you turn 18.
Yes, Google hates pornographic content so don't add such stuff on your blog. Google does not give Adsense to blogs that indulge in illegal activities, sharing hacking or cracking content or content that harms any group, religion, etc. So, avoid such things on your blog.
So, these were some of the things that you should keep in your mind. Make sure that you follow the things shared above. We now hope that you have understood how to get Google Adsense approved on the first attempt. If you have any queries regarding Google Adsense, then you can ask us in the comments section below or visit our forum page. Stay connected with IndiBlogHub For more Blogging Tips, guide and Earning Strategies.
1K+ Free Directory Submission Sites List in India (May 2023)May 22nd, 2023
Keyword Research Strategies to Boost Your Blog TrafficMay 10th, 2023