Free Keyword Research
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on May 02nd, 2022
How to stop screen overlay detected
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
8 months ago
1. To turn off Screen Overlay, you have to go to the settings of your mobile, there you will see the option of the application, you have to click on the application.
2. After clicking on the application, you have to click on the application manager, now all the apps installed in the mobile will be visible in front of you, here you will see the option of more at the top, you have to click on it, after that you will see Click on apps that can appear on the top.
3. In some mobile phones, you will get the option of Display Over Other Apps instead of apps that can appear on the top, you have to click on it.
4. After this you will see many apps which are installed in the mobile, they will have the option to turn on, you have to turn off all these options one by one, after that you have to All the apps that are open in your mobile have to be closed.
5. In some mobiles it can be done differently, for this you have to go to Applications > Advanced > Special app Access > Display Over Other Apps, then click on each app and select No.
6. After this, it may be that some apps do not work, then for that you have to come back and turn on in front of those apps.