SEO Basics & Ranking
Ads & Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Jul 15, 2021
What is Google Analytics?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
From a bloggers' point of view, Google analytics is a tool that I'd available/can be added in your blog admin/backend page that allows you to track the user behavior on your site and watch the site performance.
The analytics tool grasps multiple data wrt to the traffic, and other metrics based on which you can take necessary action on your blog to create content or improve the site performance.
10 days ago
Ekta Tripathi - Sayyad
It is a tool that helps website owners to track the performance of the website. it tracks all information like direct and indirect traffic on the website, landing pages, search console, tree mapping, demographic, device, social media tracking, etc.
9 days ago
Google Analytics is an analytics tool by google used by various services to get stats for a website's views. For most of the users only tracking views, is what google analytics does.
But Google Analytics is more than that
- It helps in providing stats on how much organic traffic you have, and also share with other services like AHrefs
- Conversion and event tracking, for example, like you have an e-commerce site, with a view detail button. You can link this as event tracking, on how many users opened, and which product opened.
- Conversion goals - you can set goals and compare for your e-commerce sites
- Demographics - like location, search engines, pages, and titles
- Insights - this is a very good feature that no one use, it is automated reporting letting you know, on different metrics for you to explore
There are alternatives to google analytics, but missing this can have issues. Third-party sites like ahref, semrush use google analytics to get traffic detail. So, if you do not use it, the traffic analysis may not be accurate.
8 days ago
Google Analytics is a internet site visitors evaluation utility that offers real-time data and evaluation of person interplay with the website. Google analytics allows internet site proprietors to analyze their visitors, with the goal of decoding and optimizing website’s performance. Google analytics can music all types of digital media and referring upstream internet destinations, banner and contextual advertisements, email and integrates with different Google products.
10 days ago
What is the best niche for blogging in 2021 for beginners?
What does LSI keywords mean?
What is a good domain rating?
Can anyone suggest an unpaid site that accepts automobile guest post?
what need to improve in Trickyard.com ?
What Is an RSS Feed?
7 Blogging Tools To Help You Write Blog Posts Faster & Better