Leave a Reply

To leave a comment, please Login or Register

Comments (1)

Rahul Gupta

Rahul Gupta

2 years ago

This is a computer mouse, also known as a ball mouse. It has a rubber or metal ball on its underside. It has sensors, when the user moves the mouse in any direction, the sensors inside the mouse detect the motion and move the mouse pointer in the same direction on the screen.

Today the optical mouse has replaced the mechanical mouse. A cable (wire) is required to connect this type of mouse to the computer.