Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Sep 08, 2021
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1. Firstly, log in to your Google Adsense account.
2. In the left side, click on My Ads >> Auto Ads again click on Get started.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select your ad format (Text and Display Ads, In Feed Ads, In Article Ads, Matched Content Ads, Anchor Ads, Vignette Ads) which you want to include in Google Auto Ads and also get new formats automatically Select. After that click on Save button.
4. In the next page copy the ad code and paste the code between the and tags of every page of your blog or you can also use any other technique which is suitable for you.
If you are on WordPress platform, then you can use Insert Headers and Footers plugin to paste ad code in head.
5. Auto ads will start appearing on your blog or website in 10-20 minutes.
After creating an auto ad unit, you can customize it and check its performance by going to My Ads >> Auto Ads.
14 days ago
Hw to remove website URL from google AdSense account?
What is Taboola
How much can you earn from Google Adsense when 25K unique visitors come to the site.
Google Adsense Pin ko Verify Kaise Kare
What is the advantage of AdSense auto ads
What Is the Alternate of Google Adsense?
What is Google AdSense
Is AdSense really worth it?