Alexa Rank: Everything You Need to Know About It
For most of the bloggers and site owners, it is very important that how their website is doing. Having a look at the Alexa Ranking of your competitors’ site may give you a rough idea of how popular your website is relative to theirs, provided that the same kind of people visits both the sites.
What is Alexa Ranking?
According to Alexa’s official website, the rank is calculated by estimating the browsing behavior of people to the sites and the estimated number of page views on the site over the past 3 months. The lower the Alexa score, the better is the visibility. The site with the highest unique visitors and unique pageviews is ranked #1.
Alexa Ranking helps you to compare how your website is doing relative to that of all other competitors on the web. Alexa has a large traffic data panel with millions of people all over the world. It is a complex calculation that estimates the number of visitors to all the sites on the Internet.
Along with that, it involves correcting for biases as well as identifying and gets rid of fake or spam traffic. Moreover, the data scientists of Alexa Ranking put in their best efforts to provide data free of noise. So, you can make appropriate decisions for your website.
How to check website for Alexa Ranking?
To check Alexa Rank, by the way we are telling you, you will not have to visit Alexa's site again and again. Just for this you have to install Alexa Toolbar. Alexa Traffic Rank extension provides Alexa Traffic Rank and site information with a single click.
This is the best Chrome Extension to check Alexa Traffic Rank and site linking of the site. Apart from this, it also shows your website loading speed. By using the Alexa Traffic Rank extension, you can see the following things about any site or page.
- Global and Country Rank can be seen through Alexa Rank.
- By this it is known how many times the site has been used in a day.
- Alexa Rank also tells how famous your website is in the whole world.
- How many visitors come to your website and how long they stay can also be found out.
- Alexa Rank tells us how many other websites are like our website.
- Alexa Rank also tells us about our website and how many websites are connected to it.
- Alexa Rank shows how long a user runs the website every day.
- Alexa Rank can determine the age of children using our website and the number of male female users of our website
To check Alexa Rank of your website or any website, follow the steps given below.
2: After visiting the website, you have to click on 'Install Alexa Browser Extension'.
3: Now the option of 'Add Extension' will appear in front of you, click on it.
4: Alexa Toolbar has been installed in your web browser. Now restart the browser.
5: Alexa's symbol will appear in the top right side of the browser. Enable the toolbar there.