SEO Basics & Ranking
Ads & Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Jun 13, 2021
Where is a hyperlink?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
Hello Mr. Rahul,
I think you want to know What is a hyperlink?
In simple words, hyperlink is a word, phrase, or image that you may click on to jump to a new document or a new section within the current document. They are found in nearly all Web pages, allowing users to click their way from page to page.
Text hyperlinks are often blue and underlined, but don’t have to be. When you move the cursor over a hyperlink, whether it is text or an image, the arrow should change to a small hand pointing at the link. When you click it, a new page or place in the current page will open.
2 months ago
Thank you so much for a detailed answer. I got what i was looking for
2 months ago
In the context of blogging or SEO, hyperlinks can be used to link certain pages/blog pists to another page/blog post/website.
The reason for hyperlinking can be explained as below:
1. You linking certain content/ data to another post/website/image to indicate either the source from where you have borrowed the content, info or to give a detailed explanation of what you have mentioned in your post.
2. Another website/media post linking their content to your website/ blog (for same reason as point 1)
These hyperlinking can be 2 types:
1. Internal link- you linking content on Post (A) to content leading to another Post (B), both posts being on your own website.
2. Backlink/ external link- you link your content to an external website or vice-versa.
Uses of hyperlinked content are:
1. Internal linking can be used to lead your reader from one-post to another within your own website, thus helping to increase traffic/engagement/dwell time/no.of views
2. Backlinks help to improve the authority of your blog. It helps in confidence building among your readers with regard to your knowledge and authenticity of the subject in your blog.
1 month ago