Health & Fitness
Free SEO Tools
Free Keyword Search
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on September 15th, 2021
How to add PDF in blog post
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1 year ago
First of all you have to upload your PDF file in google drive. Go to drive.google.com website and login with your Gmail id and password.
1. Click on NEW to upload PDF file.
2. Select the PDF file you want to upload by clicking on File Upload.
After doing this, the PDF file you have selected will start uploading.
Step – 2
After the PDF file is uploaded, double click on the PDF file you have uploaded. By double clicking, that PDF file will open.
Step – 3
1. After the PDF file is open, click on the 3 dot in the top right corner.
2. Click on Open in new window.
Step – 4
1. After the PDF file is open in the new window, you have to click on the jo 3 dot in the top right corner again.
2. Click on Embed item.
On clicking on the embed item, you will get a code which you have to copy and add to your blog post. Copy the code.
Step – 5
1. Go to the post in which you want to add PDF and click on HTML view.
2. Now paste the code where you want to add PDF to your blog post and Publish / Update your blog post.