What is Auto Blogging?
In Auto Blogging you do not need to write any kind of post. Everything is automatic in Auto Blogging. In Auto Blogging, the content of any other site keeps updating in your site, you just need to do a little setting. The contents of that website are automatically shared on your blog from the Rss of any other website. If you are thinking that the content of any other site will be updated on your site then it will be copyrighted content. Due to which Google can also close your site.
If you use Automatic Software or Plugin, then you also get the option of Edit in it. With which you can also edit your post and the link of the article from where it is copied is also added to your article. And this will not be considered copyright, for this a website has to be created on a blog or WordPress and a setup has to be done on the website. An account has to be created on the IFTTT website. After setup, the post on the blog starts updating through Rss Feed. If you want to do Auto Blogging on WordPress blog then you need good hosting. You can also use Vps Server.
Pros of auto blogging
1. If you do Auto Blogging, then you get many benefits from it. Which are being told to you next: Once it is setup, automatic posts will continue to be published on your blog.
2. This also saves your time. If you do not have time to write a post then this is a great way for you. By updating regular posts on your blog, your site also gets good traffic.
3. Through this you can also make income, your income also becomes good. With Auto Blogging, you can also get your Adsense Account approved.
Cons of auto blogging
1. If your readers come to know that your content has been copied, then they will not come back to your website.
2. Your site will not be able to rank because SEO is not good on your site. Google can also penalize your site. Your account can also be closed if someone reports your blog being on Blogger.
3. Auto Blogging can also suspend your Adsense Account.
Himanshu Bhamboo2 years ago
Susmita Chatterjee2 years ago
An autoblog's objective is to earn ad revenue from a search engine. Autoblog owners, on the other hand, generally build many blogs on specific issues because a single autoblog is not very profitable.
Himangshu Kalita2 years ago
As a blog owner, all you have to worry about is keeping your site up to date, backing it up, looking for material, and advertising it.
Sujit Singh2 years ago
In Auto Blogging, you do not need to write any kind of post. In Auto Blogging, all the work is done automatically. In Auto Blogging, the contents of any other site are updated in your website, just a little setting is required.
Automatically from the rss of any other site, the content of that site gets automatically shared on your blog. If you are thinking that the content of any other site will be updated on your website, then this content will be copyrighted content. Due to which Google can also shut down your website.
If you use Automatic Software or Plugin, then you also get the option of Edit inside it, so that you can edit your post, and your article from where you have copied, you can also link it in your article. can add. And this is also not considered copyright, for this a website has to be created on Blog or Word Press and a setup needs to be done on the website.
An Auto-blogging or automated blog is a term in which a website pulls the content from another website using the RSS feed. Mainly the term auto blogging is related to spam blogs. Instead of this, there are also several smart and profitable use of this website.
Setting Up the Autoblog in WordPress
1. Find a Site
2. Take Note of the RSS Feed
3. Add RSS URL
4. Post Status and Type
5. Post Date
6. Full Content
7. Organize Multiple Feeds
Hope it helps.