Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Sep 08, 2021
How to change language in Google Chrome
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1. To change the Google Chrome language, click on the main menu button located in the top right corner of the Chrome browser. Which is represented by Three Dots.
2. When you click on the menu button, a pop-up will appear in front of you in which you have to click on “Settings”.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Advanced” option.
4. After clicking on Advanced, new options will open in front of you again. Scroll-dwon your screen and click on the “Languages” section.
5. Here you will see English default language. Click on the drop-down option to select the language of your choice. Change your Google Chrome language.
If your preferred language is not appearing in this languages list, then you have to click on "Add languages". The languages list will open in front of you.
6. Search your language here and click on the “Add” button.
7. After adding your preferred language to Chrome, to set it as the default language, click on the dots to the right of the language and check the option “Display Google Chrome in this language”. After that click on “Relaunch” button.
Now your Chrome language will change.
10 days ago
What is meesho app
What is content marketing strategy
How To Earn Money From Quora Partner Programe
What is radiation
What is infographic
How to create account on ad now?
How to use adnow?
What is ESR test