To leave a comment, please Login
It is worth it in my opinion, not because it is easy money or because anybody can do it.
The reason for this is that affiliate marketing allows you to do a number of things you dont do:
1. Investigate how a market operates.
2. Research information about how to sell items to individuals.
3. Gaining marketing experience, even if you don't think of it that way.
4. If you keep researching, gathering knowledge, and pondering what to say, you'll be able to sell anything in no time.
5. They reward you for your efforts in learning and assisting them.