Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Aug 29, 2021
How to write new post in WordPress?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
Log in to your WordPress blog then click on Post >> Add new post.
Now a page will open to write the post, in which many options are visible. Let us tell about all these options.
• WordPress Button: This is the WordPress logo link, clicking on which shows all the features of WordPress and also you can see all your posts.
• Plus (+) Button: By clicking on this you can add Heading, Paragraphs, Images to your post.
• Pencil icon: By clicking on it, you can select a block in the post content.
• Arrow Buttons: This is the Undo Button, if an element is accidentally deleted while writing the post, then you can bring it back by clicking on this button.
• i Button: By clicking on this option you can check character, word, heading, paragraph in the post.
• Save draft: By clicking on this, you can save your incomplete article.
• Preview: After writing the post, you can see your post by clicking on the Preview button.
• Publish: After writing the post completely, you can make the post live for the visitor by clicking on the publish button.
• Settings: You can hide or unhide WordPress Sidebar by clicking on it.
• Categories: After writing the post, you select a category for your post.
20 days ago
How to earn money from wordpress?
Why Should External Links Open in New Window?
How to Open External Links in New Tab in WordPress
Why Add Google Custom Search to WordPress
How to Add Author Photo to WordPress
What is the best image Optimizer plugin for WordPress?
how much does it cost to make a blog on wordpress?
What is FTP Client and why it is used