Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Sep 09, 2021
What is the advantage of memory card
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
Memory cards are so small that you can easily carry them anywhere
Today the storage of memory card is very high so that you can easily store a lot of your data in it.
When you are storing any of your data in them, they do not make any sound at all.
Their biggest advantage is that you can easily install them in many devices like mobile phones, cameras or even in your system.
If you want to send any data to the memory card then they require very little power.
10 days ago
1. Select a topic on which you want to write: Your theme should be clear. You should know what you want to write about. Make proper points.
2. Do proper keywords Research: Content is King, I agree with it. But keep in mind that blogging has become very competitive and you are not alone to write on a particular topic. You should do proper KW research if you want your posts to grab the first-page position of Google. There are many free tools. You can use Google KW Planner.
Check for the competition, and volume of the keywords. I would suggest you go with low competition keywords with high or medium volume. It is very difficult to target high competition keywords when you have just started blogging. If you can afford a paid tool, I would suggest you to go for it. Paid tools give you more insights and detailed metrics.
3. Use Long tail keywords: Long tail keywords are very useful as they are easy to target and they offer targeted traffic to your blog.
4. Try to use your focus keywords in the post title, H1, H2, and H3 headings if possible. Don't do overstuffing of your keywords. Let the flow and use of your keywords be natural. Because at the end it has to be read by humans only.
5. Use your focus keyword in the ALT attribute while inserting images in your posts.
6. Try to make your article length more than 800 words at least because Longer content ranks better than short ones.
7. After publishing your article, you will need to make quality backlinks to this post which will help it in ranking.
Hope these tips will help you...
1 year ago
Hari Mohan Sharma
I want to add some points to this post as below:
1. One should use the focus keyword in the slug.
2. Synonyms of the focus keyword should also be used in headings as well as in the paragraph. It will make it easy for search engines to understand the topic of your post.
3. H1 is actually your title and only one H1 tag should be used.
4. Your post or article should have more than 2000 words to rank.
5. Backlinks - dofollow and nofollow are important and should come from high-quality relevant sites.
I hope these points will help readers.
Hari Mohan Sharma
1 year ago
How to delete Google search history in computer?
What is Google Map
What is comment in blogging
What is Serpstat SEO tool
What is SEO quake extension
what is green hat files?
What is Raster Image?
What is search engine marketing