Free Keyword Research
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on May 02nd, 2022
How to check whether website is indexed in search engine or not?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
10 months ago
If you want to check how many pages of your website are indexed in Google. Just type and hit “site: yourdomain.com” in Google search. This will show the index URL of your site.
Apart from this, you can also check in Google Search Console. Go to Coverage >> Valid tab.
It shows you the number of pages on your site that Google has indexed.
If your website doesn't appear anywhere in search results, there are a few possible reasons:
• Your site is brand new and hasn't been crawled yet.
• Your site contains a crawler instruction code that is blocking search engines.
• Your site has been penalized by Google.
• Your site is not linked to an external website.
• Your site structure is making it difficult for robots to crawl.