Health & Fitness
Free SEO Tools
Free Keyword Search
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on May 02nd, 2022
How do I drive traffic to my website from Instagram?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1 year ago
Some most common ways to drive traffic are:
1. Tagging appropriate handles/accounts
2. Using appropriate hastags
3. Sharing the post link on multiple media handles (can insert insta posts even in your blog posts)
4. Create engagement so that your posts appear on similar search consoles and gets noticed
5. Re-share posts on insta-stories
6. Be active and post engaging messages on other's posts which will drive a 3rd party readers curiosity to click on your profile and posts
1 year ago
1. Optimize your Instagram Bio.
If you create your profile for the first time, then there is an option to put a link in your bio. This small link can do a lot for you.
If you want, you can add a link to the home page of your website or if there is a special page, you can also add a link to it.
2. Link the link to your blog in Instagram Stories.
You can link the link of your blog or website in Instagram story, from there traffic can come to your blog when the user clicks on Swipes Up or See More option.
You can encourage your follower to visit your blog, before that make sure that the See More option is looking right or not.
The "Swipe Up" feature only works if you have 10K followers or more.
The "Swipe Up" feature allows you to add links to Instagram Stories, which is the best way to drive traffic to your blog or website.
3. Keep creating Highlights with Instagram Stories.
Highlight is a very valuable and important feature for online business. Highlight saves your time and is present on your profile 24 hours a day based on navigation menu.
Keep your highlights simple and select only one story for a highlight that reflects the category of your website.
4. Send direct massage link to your followers.
Sometimes it also happens that we do not have any post or it seems that what to post, then we start Q&A through massage with our follower. This is also a great way to gain traffic.
From this, it happens that the interest of their follower understands what they want, then solve their issue by sharing the related answer or blog post related to it and earn traffic from Instagram on their blog.
After knowing the interest of your follower, you can increase sales by recommending your online course or digital e-book as well.
5. Know the interest of your audience.
To know the problem of your audience, then there is no better way than direct message, if you continue in communication then your friends will feel that you care about them and a good relation will be formed.
Do write some motivational quotes in your answer, so that they will be excited and they will also wait for your upcoming updates so that it will not take long to get insane amount of traffic on any upcoming event.
6. Post video related to blog in IGTV.
IGTV is a very good way to gain traffic. Make a video related to your product or upcoming event and keep putting it in IGTV and in that video tell the viewer about the link in the description so that you can drive massive traffic to your blog.
7. Tag the product in Instagram Shopping.
You can generate traffic and leads by tagging your website's sign-up or product page in Instagram Shopping. What and how much can you tag in Instagram Shopping.
If you have a personal profile then this feature is not for you but if you have a business profile then you can do this.
• At least 5 standers can post posts and videos.
• You can put at least 20 carousel posts which will look like a lookbook.
• A product sticker in your Instagram story.
By doing this you will see that a shopping tab will appear on your profile which gives the look of store front for your product.
Product tagging in shopping is a great way to get good organic traffic.