What is a tagline in a blog?
Tagline is a word or sentence defining a product or company. It can also be called a punchline. Which is used in advertising, marketing and proving yourself unique.
The aim of the tagline is to create a positive and memorable punchline. Which will sit in the mind of your customer. Customers should remember that tagline in such a way that whenever they see something similar to it, they will be reminded of that particular product.
Additionally the tagline is a type of a branding slogan. Which is commonly used in marketing content and advertising. The idea behind the concept of taglines is to create a memorable punchline that will encapsulate a brand or product or reinforce the audience's memory of a product.
5 Characteristics of a Great Tagline
As mentioned earlier, tagline differentiates a product or company from others. Know the specialty of the tagline in the same sequence-
- There is nothing better than a tagline to market a product or to advertise.
- Taglines are used to convey the purpose or importance of a brand, company or product. It would have been a wonderful medium.
- Taglines are used to attract people's attention to the product and make the product remember.
- Taglines are used to attract the customers towards the product.
- Tagline plays an important role in building a brand.
Balvinder Singh2 years ago
Sujit Singh2 years ago
Blog tagline is a short sentence which briefly describes the thing or thing for which it is said. A tagline is a variant of a branding slogan commonly used in marketing materials and advertising. The idea behind the concept is to create a memorable phrase that will capture the tone and premise of a brand or product (such as a film), or reinforce the audience's memory of a product.
Why is a tagline used?
1. A tagline is used to advertise something.
2. Tagline is used to state the purpose of the brand or the purpose or importance of the product.
3. Taglines are used to attract people to the product and remember the product.
4. Tagline is used to focus the customers towards the product.
Manish Singh Bisht4 months ago
A tagline is usually placed prominently on the blog's homepage, in the header or footer, or in the blog's title or logo. It can also be included in social media profiles, email signature, and other marketing materials.
A good tagline should be memorable, concise, and align with the blog's overall message and brand. It should also be easy to understand, and it should convey the blog's main purpose, and what makes it stand out from other blogs.
Examples of taglines from popular blogs include:
"Designing a Better World" - 99U
"Helping You Win at Real Life" - The Everygirl
"Making Sense of the World, One Map at a Time" - The Map Room
"The Art of Non-Conformity" - Chris Guillebeau
Like I have Tekraze as the title and Dive into Technology as a tagline that shows people's motto is about sharing technology.