Tagline is a word or sentence defining a product or company. It can also be called a punchline. Which is used in advertising, marketing and proving yourself unique.
The aim of the tagline is to create a positive and memorable punchline. Which will sit in the mind of your customer. Customers should remember that tagline in such a way that whenever they see something similar to it, they will be reminded of that particular product.
Additionally the tagline is a type of a branding slogan. Which is commonly used in marketing content and advertising. The idea behind the concept of taglines is to create a memorable punchline that will encapsulate a brand or product or reinforce the audience's memory of a product.
5 Characteristics of a Great Tagline
As mentioned earlier, tagline differentiates a product or company from others. Know the specialty of the tagline in the same sequence-
- There is nothing better than a tagline to market a product or to advertise.
- Taglines are used to convey the purpose or importance of a brand, company or product. It would have been a wonderful medium.
- Taglines are used to attract people's attention to the product and make the product remember.
- Taglines are used to attract the customers towards the product.
- Tagline plays an important role in building a brand.