Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Aug 30, 2021
How does Google Analytics tools work?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
To install Google Analytics on your site, you have to add Google analytics tracking code to your site. After adding the Google Analytics code, when a visitor visits your site, it tracks them.
You can get different types of useful data by this tracking code:
• Pageviews: The number of visitors to each of the pages on your site.
• Traffic Source: Where visitors to your site are coming from (Google search, paid traffic, other website, direct, or social media network etc.)
• Bounce Rate: How quickly visitors to your site exit from your site.
• Session Duration and Pages per Session: How long the visitors stayed on your site and the number of pages they visited during their session.
• Goals: Through this you can find out the analytics of the goal you have set for your site.
19 days ago
7 Blogging Tools To Help You Write Blog Posts Faster & Better
What is article spinning
What is PrivNote.com
What is the advantage of relational database
What is comment in blogging
Which ad formats are included in Adsense Auto Ads
Types of SSL certificate?
What is a canonical URL?