Health & Fitness
Free SEO Tools
Free Keyword Search
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on May 02nd, 2022
How does Google Analytics tools work?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1 year ago
To install Google Analytics on your site, you have to add Google analytics tracking code to your site. After adding the Google Analytics code, when a visitor visits your site, it tracks them.
You can get different types of useful data by this tracking code:
• Pageviews: The number of visitors to each of the pages on your site.
• Traffic Source: Where visitors to your site are coming from (Google search, paid traffic, other website, direct, or social media network etc.)
• Bounce Rate: How quickly visitors to your site exit from your site.
• Session Duration and Pages per Session: How long the visitors stayed on your site and the number of pages they visited during their session.
• Goals: Through this you can find out the analytics of the goal you have set for your site.