Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Sep 09, 2021
How to Permanently Delete Blogger Blog
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1. First of all, go to your Blogger account.
2. Now click on Settings >> Other
3. Now a pop up will open in front of you. Here click on Delete This Blog.
Before deleting a blog, download a copy of the blog so that you can use your content again.
4. Now, your blog will be deleted but not Permanently. You can republish it.
5. To delete Permanently, click on Permanently Delete option.
6. Then a new popup will open in front of you. Here click on Permanently Delete.
Now, you will be redirected to the Blogger Dashboard.
14 days ago
What is the history of memory card
What is blogger post editor
What is insert option tool in blogger
How to Place AdSense Ads in the Post Middle of Blogger Blog?
What is font options tool in blogger
What is spoofing
How to remove inserted image from blogger post
How to Add Push Notifications to Blogger Blog with OneSignal