What is the minimum requirement for AdSense approval?
Here we are going to tell you some such things that you have to complete on your blog. If you apply for Adsense keeping these Adsense Approval Tips in mind, then 95% you will get success and your Adsense will be approved in the first time.
(1) Before applying for Adsense, you should have at least 20 quality posts on your blog.
(2) Keep the look of your blog simple, do not fall in the trap of designing and colours. Use a Light and Fast Theme.
(3) Activate SSL on your blog and redirect the blog http to https.
(4) Before applying for Adsense on your blog, there must be at least 5 such posts which are 1500+ words.
(5) There should not be any post on your blog provoking S**x, hacking, gambling, drugs and people.
(7) Do not create any kind of backlinks before applying for Adsense.
(8) Sitemap of your blog has been submitted in Google Search Console.
(9) Even if there is no Organic Traffic, but a little traffic should come from Social Media etc. For this you should share your posts.
(10) Your blog should be at least 30 days old.
If your blog meets all these things, then you can apply for Adsense only after 30 days of starting blogging. We assure you that you will get approval at the very first time.